Friday, June 5, 2009

Sorry!

Okay, I know that I laid out this plan on having all my updates done by now, but life has gotten rather interesting. And I'm lazy. But mostly life is interesting! Like I said, I presented to my Rotary Club, in Turkish, which was waaay hard and took a lot of last-minute work. THEN I found out that I'm moving families (long story there..) so I've been packing, and then today was my last day at school so I had gifts to give and people to say goodbye to. And on the saying goodbye note, the other exchange students here are starting to go home, which means trips to the airport (2 hours from my house) to say goodbye to everyone.

Here's the plan:

Tomorrow I move.
Sunday I either hang out with the new family or go to a museum. (or both!)
Monday I make time to blog again for you all.

Deal? Good, because you don't have a choice.

Love,
Maeghan

4 comments:

Paul Jerry said...

Good - let us know how the move goes...

Linda said...

Sounds good. Have fun!
Meanwhile, I'll figure out how to capture this new person who we've decided will join us in our concert...we've had green tea, laundry carts and head bashing via wooden mallet...

Unknown said...

Hey Maeg!
I was glad to hear you got a museum pass. I'll look forward to hearing all about your adventures.
xo,
Mom

Kathleen said...

Hey! Today was my last day of school. Well last day of exams.