Friday, April 10, 2009

Mama Mia!

Watching Mama Mia with my host family after trying to teach my younger host sister to cartwheel. Anyway. This movie is ridiculous. But I love it. Spontaneous singing and dancing. So my style. Meanwhile my host family is watching the screen with guarded expressions kind of like "What is happening..."
Heh.
-Maeghan

PS. I gave a small speech in front of my whole school today half in Turkish half in English. I got laughed at. Fun stuff.

PPS. I mentioned this film is ridiculous, right?

4 comments:

Carly said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

Unknown said...

That was our thoughts too - the film is a bit well... not good. Mikko liked it though. Did you know Mama Mia is apparently the highest grossing film EVER. The music is fun though.

Linda said...

Spontaneous perfectly choreographed dancing? That's one of the best things there is! I wish we did that more (or at all) in our school.

At least you got through the speech! That's fantastic.

Spiddide is my word. That's fun to say.

Kathleen said...

Oh man!.. When I watched it at my grandma's, I didn't see the end, and later when I found out the ending, I was like EPIC FAIL.

I do not sound very intelligent when I write, I realize.