Monday, July 6, 2009

Twenty Days!

Nothing exciting is happening here. My host family is renovating their apartment, so we've been mostly occupied by that. Which paint, which tile, which kitchen set from Ikea... You get the idea. But it's been good. In the evenings I'm catching up on Lost. The problem is that my family's two seasons ahead of me, so every now and then I walk into the living room and abruptly turn around, cover my ears, and dash out (which sets them laughing).

Yesterday I made cinnamon buns and this afternoon I made ice cream floats which were a HUGE hit. Tomorrow milkshakes, I think. I wish we had a blender here.

On another note, my computer now holds it's charge for about 10 minutes. I'm kind of curious as to what I did to it. Whatever it is, I'M SORRY COMPUTER!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND WORK AGAIN!!!

Anyway. If you haven't watched it already, look up Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog and laugh your face off. Then get a glass of water (from the tap, you lucky people!) and find yourself Commentary! The Musical. It'll only take about two hours of your life and you'll be much happier for it.

-Maeghan

5 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Heh. Ikea.

I'll take a look at those.

Seriously only 20 days? GAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAGYAGYAGAHGAGYAGaH
GAYGAGAGHAGHAG....I just gagged I think. But! That's exciting. But I won't get back from Russia until the day after.

Linda said...

Looking back on it, I gagged 2 hags.

Anonymous said...

I FREAKING MISS YOU!

Kathleen said...

I LOVE DR. HORRIBLE.