Sunday, August 31, 2008

Arrival

So I'm going to seperate the last few days into different entries just because. I'm running into problems signing into blogger and hotmail so this is the first chance I've had to write. This keyboard is loud!!!

Okay. The flights were boring. I saw Ironman and Prince Caspian on the overnight trip to Germany. At the German airport as we landed I spotted a plane on fire. Very reassuring for a non-flier, I must say. When I got here my host mom picked me up from the airport and we drove to her apartment. There's another exchange student living in the house right now. She's from Ohio (is anyone else singing The Last Five Years?) There are so many apartments here, it's amazing. İstanbul is huge!

The keyboard is different and it's seriously slowing me down. I know I brought a laptop but the effort it would take to try to connect the internet is just too much right now.

-Maeghan

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

OH MY GOD!!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

How different is learning a Turkish keyboard to a Dvorak keyboard?

We could add that to our list of goals

Linda said...

On fire? Yikes....

I could shove an ice pick in my eye...ah yes. But it wouldn't be as awful as a summer in Ohio without you. xD

Oh I know those keyboards. Gr. I hate those.

Linda said...

GASP Spring Awakening songs on 90210. Haha anyway...I am also slightly freaking out because the guy who was singing the song is pretty cute and the main character is also pretty flustered. xD