Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Business Cards

So my Rotary Business Cards arrived in the mail today(ish). There's actually a decent picture of me on them. But I have no idea how I'm going to get rid of.. wait. I'll count. 50.. 100..150..200..250..300..350..400! Four hundred business cards. Hoorah. I've now wasted three minutes of my life counting out business cards. Fun. I'm expecting a phone call today about what day I'm leaving, so fingers crossed I'll be writing again soon.

-Maeghan

P.S. Those of you who've complained to me about my lack of blog entries- are you happy? Did I bore you with my counting of business cards? I hope so. TTFN!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, and I was hoping you'd count each and every one. None of this silly skipping by fifty every time.

I'm actually disappointed.
Cheers!
Brennan.

Linda said...

Haha, nice. But I would have most likely counted every single business card as well...I have plenty of time and boredom to wile away.

Pfft. Brennan is silly.

Linda said...

By the way, have I mentioned you look excellent in your profile photo?

Anonymous said...

Silly?

I resent that completely true and accurate statement.

And yes, lovely.

Maeghan said...

Why thank you! I do believe you took that photo Linda. And I'm sorry I skipped by 50. I did count every single one, but it would have taken a long time to write 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... so, whatever.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I did indeed...and I still remember the sloshing sound your boots made. :)

So did you find out when you're leaving?

Kathleen said...

Whoa another uncommented one. Well, I will say that I do have one of these business cards.