Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures (!) and Skipping School

So I didn't go to school today. There is apparently a math test tomorrow and pretty much everyone in my class was planning on staying home to study for it today. We have no heavy courses on Thursdays, so no one worries about missing anything. İdil wrote a note to my host mom, who said it was fine, and I told my bus driver not to pick me up today. Success in the minor conversations category. So I actually slept past 6:30 today, which I haven't done in nearly a month. Unfortunately I didn't get to sleep in as much as I wanted to- I was woken up just after 9 by Güner who wanted me to eat breakfast.

So nothing has happened today, but I thought you might like to see some random pictures!


My loverly school- >
(my classroom is on the top floor, dang)










<- My classroom during break.
Me in my uniform->
(looking oddly disporportionate)

3 comments:

Linda said...

pfft. what the heck is up with that?
but it looks amazing. much better than hat high anyway.

laura said...

Your school looks wonderful And why is it bad that you are on the top floor?
You look SO cute in your uniform, by the way!

Kathleen said...

Your school looks way nice! Fancy!