Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gaah.

Today has been increadibly boring. I am sitting in the Foreign Lanugages Department in 8th period and WHEN CAN TODAY BE OVER?!?!?! I just want to do something. This morning was good because I was working on tests.. proofreading, stapling, and recording marks. Yes, a monkey could do it (well maybe not the proofreading) but it was something at least. Then, after lunch, I went to my class to see my friends who were not very friendly. This was disheartening and since I am pretty much the most boring person in Turkey (language barrier kind of takes away your personality) I had nothing to say. So I slunk back to the FLD and wrote a grade 12 exam. Not as in took the exam, I made it. Hooray for fast typing skills. Now I have nothing to do and it is STILL cloudy and rainy and unpleasant. If it would just snow already I could get a day off of school. Or better yet, the sun could come out!

Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun
Please shine down on me.
Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun
Hiding behind a tree.
This little yabancı is asking you
To please come out so I can play with you
Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun
Please shine down on me!

-Maeghan

5 comments:

Rowan said...

Sunshine, lollipops
and Rainbows
Everything that's wonderful
Is what I feel when we're together.

Since were on a sun song kick.
It's pretty spiffy that you got to make up the test.

How does the rain smell?

Linda said...

Wanna hear something completely stupid that I thought of while reading your blog? You are a monkey in the Chinese zodiac! Ha. ha. ....

At least you're much better than me, who is completely boring even without a language barrier. You're an awesome person!

You made the exam? Will people actually take it?

Maeghan said...

Of course they're taking it! And I didn't make all of it, I just typed this one. Although last week I made some reading sections for grade 9 exams. Mine is being used this week!

And I asked Arzu about putting all this on my resumé, so Office Assistant, İstek Bilge Kağan Foreign Languages Department, Turkey gets to go on there right before "level 1 turkish" hehe! I rock. Or more, my resume does.

Linda said...

Still, pretty cool! Maeghan wrote a grade 12 exam. That sounds awesomely cool, no matter how you understand it.

Kathleen said...

Ha ha, slunk.