Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Message to Y'all

So.. I feel very alone when no one comments... like I am writing to no one at all (that's what the journal is for) Sooooo. No blog entry for you today!

However I would like to apologise to anyone who read yesterday (although from lack of comments that was no one) because I used "their" instead of "there" in the end of my second-last paragraph. This probably doesn't matter to anyone but me. But it's fixed now so all is good.


-Maeghan

PS. Anyone interested in Turkish may wish to check this site http://www.teachyourselfturkish.com/
I am finding quite straightforward and useful. Start at the beginning though.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Princess,
I read your blog everyday when I get home. It is the first thing I do when I turn on my computer. You know instead of the usual mom interrogation that begins "how was your day..."

Love always,
Mom

Linda said...

GASP grammer!
I apologize for not being able to check in all the time--final exams are coming up and my parents are laying down the law. (Oooh...) So I'm pretty much restricted from the computer unless I come up with the homework excuse. Actually that's like normal times anyway.

Char said...

Hi Maeghan...Charlene here...haven't commented before but wanted you to know your blog is in my favourites list on my news feed - I read it everyday and am SO enjoying living vicariously through you while you soldier on in Turkey, regardless of the situation. I have to say, sometimes I'm in stitches with laughter, other times there are tears (that's the 'mom' thing...sorry) and other times I want to just fly over there and join ya! So,keep on bloggin'...you're doing an awesome job and we are all better for it!

Paul Jerry said...

Everyone from the Pass reads it daily as well... as Linda said, I think its exam time...

BTW mom said you might be interested in linguistics, or maybe cultural anthropology?

Maeghan said...

Okay guys! Thanks for the comments. I'll take the whole exams thing into account. And grace you with photos today! I just feel like I'm talking to a wall when there's nothing there. I've been spoiled so far.

Kathleen said...

I am going to teach myself Turkish! Well I will try to.

laura said...

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting in so long! I love your blog entries so please don't stop!