Monday, September 15, 2008

My School Schedule

I don't have much to say today, except that I feel like I'm fitting in more. It's just a feeling, I don't know what exactly has progressed, but still. It's there. And today someone wrote the timetable on the board so I actually know when I have each class. Here it goes:
Monday.
1.Geography
2. Turkish (as in grammar)
3. Sociology
4. History
5. Geometry
6. Math
7. History
8. English

Tuesday.
1. Math
2. Math
3. Literature (as in reading comp.)
4. Literature
5. Turkish
6. "Trafik" (which I think is essentially drivers ed without the car)
7. German
8. English 2 (I have two English teachers)

Wednesday.
1. Literature
2. Geometry
3. Turkish
4. Turkish
5. Math
6. History
7. Geography
8. History

Thursday.
1. German
2. Religion
3. Phys Ed
4. Phys Ed
5. Turkish
6. Literature
7. Philosophy
8. English 2

Friday.
1. History
2. History
3. Math
4. Sociology
5. Geometry
6. Philosophy
7. English
8. Guidance (which sounds like it's basically CALM)

Today my math teacher let me go to the library during class, where I basically practiced my Turkish words for the whole period. I think that if he lets me I'll do that every day. Geometry too if I can. At least until I understand what people are saying. So there really is nothing new here.

-Maeghan

5 comments:

laura said...

Oh my God! Your schedule sounds amazing! And confusing... But so much fun! I wish my schedule here was like that! I wish I could take Sociology and Philosophy and Turkish!
By the way, is it ok if we make Puppet Maeghan some new clothes?

Maeghan said...

Go for it! That dress is sooo yesterday.

And I can't wait until I can understand Turkish because my classes are sweet.

Linda said...

How long are each of your classes? How long does school take?
Haha yes! New clothes for the amazing sock puppet!
I'm glad you feel like you're belonging now. :D

Kathleen said...

TRAFIK!

Maeghan said...

I know! Trafik is sweet. It's taught by the teacher who also does Coğrafia (geography) who reminds me of Mrs. Herrell and looks Egyptian. She always has really pretty shoes and her hair forms pencil width ringlets. She's very pretty and always smiling. I think I will really enjoy her classes when I start to understand more what's happening.