Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So here I am, Christmas Eve. I don't know how tomorrow is going to be, but I know that school today was really fun. Emily and I were really busy, and we played some great music today in the Foreign Languages Department. The teachers are really cool, and Alen has offered to lend me season one of Flight of the Conchords (yes!) so that is exciting.

I'm feeling a little down because Rotary (renamed The Grinch) emailed us saying that we have to go to school tomorrow, and the email wasn't exactly polite, and kind of made some of us cry and all of us upset. Soooo we'll see how tomorrow plays out. Friday is a party. Whatever.

Merry merry merry Christmas, I love you all, and hope you're doing süper!

-Maeghan

PS. Cumpleanos feliz, Savvy!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Wow, it's Christmas already there, isn't it?

Rowan said...

Merry Christmas Maeghan!!!