Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Angels write Ask Wise Wanda

Today Emily and I took an adventure to the Primary school (because they always have something for us to do there!) where we've been comissioned to create newspaper pages. We are the editors. We stick stuff in and make it look nice, check for errors. Hoorah! Basically everything I love about yearbook (photography is covered by the Prep year-end slideshow we're helping our English department put together). So! There weren't many things to include yet, so we were offered an opportunity to create an advice column. Meet "Ask Wise Wanda". Hey- they wanted it funny. And yet again they loved our work. They call us their angels. Seriously. It's just so nice to feel purposful, even for just an hour. Emily and I liked our advice so much we each printed off a copy for ourselves. Some day y'all will have to see it. We found a great picture, too.

Emily and I talk about stuff all the time. It's so nice. Today we talked about university, and it ended with a rant about Broadway. I miss randomness.

-Maeghan

4 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds fun! Wise Wanda sounds so much wiser than Amy.
Randomness is healthy.

Maeghan said...

Who is Amy?

Linda said...

You know the Ask Amy columns we have here in North America? I'm sure the Turkish adviser is better than Amy. After all--I've heard that the advice given by Wise Wanda is compiled by angels.

Kathleen said...

Pj tjat is sweet! Which is what I just typed when I didn't place my fingers pn home row. And it just happened again there. Argh... Angels! Hooray! Ha ha, don't even get me started on ranting... OH GOD ASK AMY!!! ARGH!!!!